Monday, June 16, 2008

Day 5: I am a liar

FAAIILL!!

That's right; I'm always failing. You can throw a big piece of cow dung at my face because I am a liar. I said I would update daily, and you know what, I only stayed true to my word for one day. Jeez, pretty pathetic. At this rate, I'll die before I become a new person.

But the really sad part is that I've thought about updating every day but just haven't been able to get my lazy fat ass to type. Although, if my ass started typing, I think it would be incomprehensible either way...but hey, illegible is better than nonexistent. (This is not an excuse however for anyone to blog while drunk. No, that is just a crime against humanity. Please spare your poor readers.)

---

I spent a good chunk of time tonight adding lists to my account on listsofbests.com as well as to 43things.com. I felt inspired by reading all the 1001 (fill in blank) Before I Die lists. Movies to watch, books to read, things to do, places to go, games to play, food to eat, you name it--there is a "Before I Die" list for it. I think I would feel a big sense of accomplishment if I could ever check off in entirety any one of those lists. But then there are the people who say that following a list is boring, thoughtless, defeats the purpose of living, isn't individualistic, blahity blah blah.

I haven't made up my mind about whether that is true; I'm just lazy to make my own list. Also, I'm greedy about experiencing everything there is. Though this seems like it's going to be a lot of work, ya know, finishing 5,299,034,582 (approximation) movies, books, meals, places, conversations, blog entries, sentences, and nonsense pancakes.

Now tell me something I don't know.

No comments: